In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tarjeta de pago feminine
- As a fresh recruit in charge of strategic planning more than two decades ago, he sought to move the company beyond its lucrative niche as an upscale charge card - an idea too radical for the company's old guard.
- You mean you're penalizing me for not having your charge card?
- The German market has the highest number of debit cards in Europe and comparatively few cards with a pay-later facility, such as credit and charge cards.
- A dishonest clerk could make an extra imprint from your credit or charge card and use it to make personal charges.
- If doing without your charge card is unthinkable, you may want to take Stephen's advice.
- At our bank, you can get an e-mail message when you reach the credit limit on your charge card.
- Pulling out a charge card is so convenient; filling out a deposit slip and a check just seems too difficult.
- But regardless of fees, for many consumers the cost of having a charge card is often significantly lower than the cost of having a credit card due to the interest-related debt that can be racked up with the credit card.
- At the start of each school year, our art-education students create an art-shopper's charge card.
- Taxpayers who use credit, debit or charge cards must pay a ‘convenience fee’ equal to 2.49% of the balance.
- It seems the department store consumer, armed with a charge card and a credit card, and the supermarket shopper, pushing a trolley of cut-price clothes, Chardonnay and spicy poppadoms, has made the UK the world's leading economy.
- For example, it may be useful to have a credit card or charge card dedicated to expenditure on motor fuel.
- If your credit, debit, or bank-issued charge card gets stolen, the most you are liable for is £50 for any transactions made before the issuer is notified.
- Since it's not a charge card, why do they need your personal information?
- So everyone who uses a charge card makes some small contribution.
- According to one implementation, a promotional message is imprinted on the face of a charge card.
- In the case of unauthorized use of a consumer's credit or charge card, consumers are generally held liable only for the first $50 in charges.
- Almost weekly, if not more often, church mailboxes contain at least one solicitation for a corporate credit card, or a charge card in the name of the pastor and the church.
- The website will then credit their charge card for the amount spent on gas up to $30.
- Coutts, the private bank used by the Queen, last week launched a premium charge card.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.