1carro (de guerra) masculine(drawn by four horses) cuadriga feminine
- We reached the gate, where an elegant chariot pulled by two horses stood, and the pharaoh stood beside them.
- Also featured is a four-wheeled Thracian chariot.
- No one had yet thought to build chariots or ride horses.
- If they rode in on a real horse, I had a golden chariot drawn by two horses.
- Arriving and departing for the wedding the bride and groom looked gleeful in their horse drawn chariot with driver in full regale.
- We see men herding horses and driving horse-drawn chariots.
- These were two horse chariots which carried a driver and bowman.
- When he picked the man up, he arrived in a horse drawn chariot, which he drove himself.