In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marcha benéfica feminine
- This would also save me from having to do a charity walk to raise funds for cancer care.
- Not long after that, she did a charity walk, walking 8.3 miles on behalf of the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- The money was raised from their annual charity walk.
- She would like to thank all the people from Athy and the surrounding area who sponsored her on her charity walk.
- The card game takes place in aid of a charity walk in Peru to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.