1miembro fundador masculine
- Italy was a charter member of NATO and the European Economic Community.
- The brothers are following in dad's footsteps: Fred Koch was a charter member of the ultraconservative John Birch Society in 1958.
- His career in government was that of a charter member of the internationalist consensus.
- Friedman was a charter member of the most influential society you have never heard of - the Mont Pelerin Society, named after the Swiss community where this association of laissez-faire thinkers first gathered in 1947.
- Mr Braithwaite, 65, is a charter member of Clitheroe Lions, having been involved since their formation in 1982 and has served as president, vice-president, secretary and keeper of the book - the record of the president's year in office.
- After being occupied by Germany in both World Wars, however, Luxembourg abandoned neutrality and became a charter member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in 1949.
- Washington's friend Samuel Powel was mayor of Philadelphia and, with John Beale Bordley and others, a charter member of the Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture.
- He is a former president of the American Copy Editors Society, of which he is a charter member, and he has taught copy editing at Loyola College of Maryland since 1995.
- He is a charter member of the Oswegoland Heritage Association, a member of its board of directors, and the director of the Little White School Museum.
- Barber has served as a trustee of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and as a charter member of the American Society of Marine Artists.
- Tom O'Brien was a charter member when the organization was formed at Forty Mile on December 1, 1894.
- His father, Matt Halberg, became a charter member of the American Communist Party in 1919, and recruited his 17-year-old son into the party eight years later.
- Iceland became a charter member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in 1949.
- On his return to France, the Marquis de Lafayette became a charter member of a society called The Friends of the Blacks.
- Anyone who notifies the Foundation with appropriate documentation within the next year will become a charter member of this society.
- A keen curler, she was a charter member and past president of Charlottetown Curling Club, Ladies Division, past president of Capitol Winter Club Business Girls Curling Club, and an active member of the Stanhope Golf Club.
- He is a charter member of the Society of Logistics Engineers.
- And we are not ashamed to say that Goldstein was a charter member of the Jewish Defense League.
- To underscore its commitment to this new commodities market, the company became a charter member of the Chicago Climate Exchange, a pilot program for greenhouse gas emission reduction and trading.
- In 1950, she became a charter member of the first American Civil Liberties Union chapter organized in the South.