1parlanchín masculineparlanchina femininecharlatán masculinecharlatana femininetarabilla femininecotorra feminine informalhe's such a chatterbox — habla (hasta) por los codos informal
- Perhaps next time the chatterboxes will save their yakking for after the season.
- It's a week of mad, mad chatterboxes so get creative about extricating yourself from unwanted conversations.
- Adu this is Anu and she is the chatterbox I was telling you about earlier.
- I am an amazing chatterbox at home, but I have to restrict myself at school
- Not a word came out of the two chatterboxes for a moment.
- I manage a smile, but I'll never be able to tolerate their chatter even though I'm a chatterbox too.
- The two of us are chatterboxes and we tackle our problems together.
- Before this happened to Sharon she was lively and a real chatterbox.
- The mother of two daughters and four sons, Mrs Scadden was a part-time cleaner ‘who was a bit of a chatterbox and a bubbly person’.
- Mobile chatterboxes can expect a new-year bonus, with phone companies desperate to persuade customers to try their latest services, such as music downloads and picture messaging.
- Little of his output was significantly different from the likes of Steve Wright or other zany chatterboxes.
- Team talks, though, are still Coyle's domain, and those who know the chirpy chatterbox will be surprised to learn that, in his initial effort, he did not talk for long enough.
- They are also known as a couple of chatterboxes so for them, a sponsored silence is no mean task.
- She's a chatterbox, with a good sense of humour.
- Judging by the differing accounts of the various things the admiral is supposed to have said as he lay there surrounded by his officers and a surgeon, he must have been a regular chatterbox.
- The difference between us is, Lucian is shy and I'm a chatterbox, except when I am painting.
- A chatterbox she may be, but when Julianne Moore opens her mouth, she's worth listening to.