In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lista de control feminine
- They frequently encounter officials armed with checklists ready to argue that they have done everything they need to.
- There are detailed listings by state and even checklists by county.
- All delegates will be given sample policies, case reviews and record keeping checklists which they can use in their own organisations.
- Strict compliance with technical data, checklists, and regulatory requirements is a must.
- A series of questions and checklists help readers to identify these emotions in themselves.
- They follow the same procedures as we do and have the same checklists.
- The viewers are also enlightened about the checklists used by scientists to determine whether a site is landslide-prone or not.
- And now they have to go through the whole series of checklists that are involved in the countdown.
- Skills checklists and an annotated bibliography provide a springboard for further insight and exploration.
- It is a good idea to have a checklist highlighting your specific requirements.
- The timetable should have a checklist to ensure that all the main areas have been covered in time for the exam.
- This is a series of checklists and guides developed to help employer, employee, and employment adviser work together on the assessment process.
- Unlike some books on command and leadership, this one offers no checklists or recipes for success.
- We did not present our groups with a checklist of topics or require them to come to consensus.
- The center also frequently uses the checklists to remind staff of what needs to be done and to get organized.
- Make a duplicate of the checklist and file it in a safety deposit box or with your accountant or solicitor.
- The results are then tabulated in a series of checklists or grids to indicate possible or probable health effects.
- Before a pilot takes off, he goes through a checklist of every critical system on a plane.
- You need to create an operations manual that is essentially a series of checklists.
- There are a number of good guides, information sources and checklists available so you won't have to start from scratch.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.