In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1suma de comprobación femininesuma de verificación femininesuma de control feminine
- Integrity can be ensured through such software tools as checksums, parity bits, and cyclical redundancy codes.
- In some industries, for example, auditors or regulators may require time stamps, checksums or other proofs that long-term archived data has not been altered, or a record of who made any changes to it and when.
- One adds support for error detection codes such as checksums and cyclic redundancy codes.
- There's two things that you'll have to do every time you change a register value, you'll have to authorize the writing of the registers and re-check the checksum before writing the registers.
- If the incoming data is analyzed for copyright codes and checksums, scramble the bus, and/or set it to a different width.
- There's no information on how this is to be done; and somehow I doubt they're running checksums on all the compilers used.
- We follow the message with a checksum, so the provider can verify (to some degree) that our message has been faithfully received.
- Although a UPC number has 12 digits (implying a maximum capacity of a trillion items), the first digit is a category code that in practice is almost always, and the final digit is a checksum used for detecting errors.
- Hashing is used in many applications, from passwords and other authentication schemes, to digital signatures and certificates, to creating checksums used to validate files.
- If the data has been modified without updating the checksums, then the checksums will fail to add up.
- This is because packets with the same plaintext have matching checksums throughout a particular session.
- The use of a checksum is really minimum security considering what is involved.
- The checksums are all off, but it's only off a random bit here and there and we were able to get it all back.
- It calculates checksums for all files on the system and stores these fingerprints in a database.
- Neither verification by comparison nor by checksum is available.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.