1queso masculineblue cheese — queso azul
- to cut the cheese — echarse uno
- before noun cheese spread — queso cremoso para untar
- cheese straws — palitos de queso
- To test my theory I've decided to eliminate all food made with cheese, butter or milk from his diet.
- She says she can find animal-free alternatives for staples such as meat, bread, milk, cheese, butter, yoghurt, and ice cream in the local supermarket.
- I'm proud to say that I am part of an industry that produces some of the best milk, cheese, butter, cream and yogurt in the world.
- Milk, cheese and butter could play havoc with cholesterol and do nasty things to the arteries.
- What are you gonna do with all that butter, milk and cheese?
- She made a ham and cheese sandwich and drank milk.
- Milk, butter, cheese and yogurt are an integral part of the Irish diet.
- Most are not eating enough cereals, breads, potatoes, milk, cheese and dairy products.
- Kyla should make sure she has cereal, yogurt, cheese and/or milk every day.
- We didn't even go downstairs for lunch, though Mom brought up grilled cheese sandwiches and milk for us.
- After stocking the land with dairy cows, they became self-supporting in butter, milk and cheese.
- Another common intolerance is to dairy products, including cow's milk, cheese, yoghurt and cream.
- Exclude dairy foods - milk and cheese are possible irritants to the lungs as they produce large amounts of mucus.
- In summer it was normal to live on milk, butter, cheese curds and whey, while in autumn a number of cattle were killed, their beef being salted to eat during the winter.
- Surely it is also dedicated to getting people to buy as much milk, cheese, butter, yogurt and ice cream as possible?
- Eat a well-balanced diet including high calcium foods such as milk, cheese, yogurt, and green leafy vegetables.
- As for taste and texture, soy cheese and soy yogurt are virtually indistinguishable from cow's milk varieties.
- Good sources of calcium include dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese, ice cream and tofu.
- It is important to eat several servings of calcium-rich foods daily, such as milk, cheese and yogurt.
- CLA is found in beef and some other meats, as well as in dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter, and yogurt.