In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Cookingtarta de queso feminine
- To serve, remove the cake from the tin, cut the passion fruits in half and squeeze the seeds and juice over the cheesecake.
- Last year I experimented and made an orange-chocolate cheese tart and a ricotta cheesecake.
- It was enough to appreciate the rich, bitter-chocolate of the cheesecake and the yummy ice cream.
- From the dessert menu we picked pineapple and Malibu cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding with ice cream, which we could not fault.
- We were delighted with the show and happily chose from various cheesecakes, meringues and chocolate cakes.
- She also bakes cheesecakes and bread and rice puddings.
- Other desserts include French apple tarts, New York cheesecake, and praline imperial.
- Dessert was Passionfruit cheesecake and Guava ice cream (I left some on the plate).
- Quark can be used as a sour cream substitute to top baked potatoes, and as an ingredient in a variety of dishes including cheesecakes, dips, salads and sauces.
- The dessert cabinet, which contained an apple tart, cheesecake, strawberries and fruit salad, remained tantalisingly out of reach.
- We both went for cheesecakes of varying descriptions and were a little disheartened to discover ice-cream helpings were not available on the side.
- When cooked, the cheesecake should be well risen, with a golden-brown top.
- I really enjoyed the internet-only audio guide that showcases the seven best cheesecakes in the city.
- Use fat-free yogurt in place of sour cream to lower the fat content in cheesecakes.
- If you make more than 2 cheesecakes, ingredient amounts change slightly.
- Their wilting cheesecakes had been delivered to the table along with their drinks.
- Originally, such cheesecakes were made with soft, home-made curd cheeses but these days we use light cream cheese from the supermarket.
- Not only was it lacking vanilla flavor, but it could only be marginally called a cheesecake.
- I then left the cheesecakes in the fridge overnight to chill.
- So I sat there and read a book about the 50 greatest cheesecakes of all time.
2informal, dated(pinups)fotos de mujeres desnudas
- So if you post cheesecake photos of Objectivists are you objectifying them?
- It was film noir one week, sentimental whimsy the next, sharp pathos the next, cheesecake the week after that.
- The sham rationalization for this cheesecake scene didn't bother me.
- Is it just us, or does all this retro culture stuff seem infused with an element of cheesecake, a world where the pin-up was the height of visual elegance?
- And the clincher, from this cheesecake shot found by reader Brad: She plays football.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.