In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fabricante de quesos feminine
- The reintroduction of this show gives cheesemakers the opportunity to exhibit their expertise and display the great variety of cheese they produce for us all to enjoy.
- By trial and error, and finally with the help of an expert cheesemaker, they learned the art of cheesemaking and now produce 30 kg of delicious cheese a month.
- Master cheesemakers from across the country competed in 20 classes to find the best hard and soft cheeses, yoghurt, cream and butter.
- Britain's boutique cheesemakers create some of the best cheeses in the world, capable of delivering smells and tastes as complex and multi-layered as the great wines of Burgundy or Bordeaux.
- Most of the cheesemakers I spoke to seemed to have produced their cheeses almost by accident.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.