1quelatarformar quelatoschelated mineral — mineral quelatado masculine
- EDTA chelates divalent cations and thus prevents the formation of the inactive complex.
- It chemically captures, or chelates, excess iron but must be given intravenously or by injection.
- ALA not only may help chelate heavy metals but is important for replenishing GSH levels.
- When EDTA chelates the ions, the solution changes to the blue color of the indicator in alkaline solution.
- However, quinolones chelate with cations such as aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc.