In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingeniería química feminine
- Around this time his father began to suggest that Nick should study ‘something with substance’ and follow his lead into chemical engineering.
- She earned degrees in physical chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
- Despite working for a degree in chemical engineering, Wigner studied mathematics and physics in his own time.
- He also plans to study chemical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the fall.
- An extensive background in chemical engineering, missile design, or bacteriology is a good start.
- I read many books and obtained significant knowledge in chemical engineering, physics, and mathematics.
- Environmental, petroleum and chemical engineering are among Kuwait's priorities.
- The assistant professor of chemical engineering is getting recognition for her research into biodegradable polymer materials that could aid nerve regeneration.
- He hopes to have a career in chemical or chemical engineering research.
- You don't talk about civil engineering or chemical engineering - you talk about environmental engineering.
- Dave followed in his father's footsteps and earned a degree in chemical engineering from the University of California - San Diego.
- I don't know whether to go for chemical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Biological processes are the next big thing in chemical engineering.
- He also serves as professor of chemical engineering and professor of medicine.
- Titanium linings for mild steel vessels, a major advance in chemical engineering, call for special study by the welding technologist.
- His father, however, disliked Alfred's interest in poetry and in order to broaden his horizons, sent him abroad for further training in chemical engineering.
- Civil and chemical engineering salaries remained relatively stable, but electronic engineers were hit badly by the downturn in the technology sector.
- She has completed similar surveys of chemical engineering and physics departments, and reports that the results are almost as bad.
- The understanding and development of these operations gave rise to the branch of engineering called chemical engineering.
- From his isolated vantage point in chemical engineering, he seems to have been spared discussions on his campus that the new general education curriculum initially provoked.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.