- She put on her chemise and her under panties then clipped on her stockings.
- Carey instantly awakes and sits up straight, pulling the sheets up to cover her chemise.
- The bloomers and a chemise would have gone under layers and layers of corsetry and petticoats, which could weigh up to 7lb.
- Ivy wandered aimlessly in her chemise and petticoats, too distraught to return to her quarters and dress.
- Ignoring the irony of my thought, I stripped down to my chemise and sat in bed for hours, trying to think of what was to become of all this.
- Eleanor hurried up the stairs to her room and quickly stripped herself of the heavy dress, chemise and corset.
- Kristine stood in the door way in a mesh black chemise.
- Her chemise was much lower cut than her usual as she reached for a blood red dress with the dangerously scooped neckline.
- I slipped out of my dress and pulled the chemise over my head.
- Underneath the translucent material was a white chemise and tights of a gleaming pastel gold.
- Her throat was bare and a slight ruffle of white fabric edged the neckline where the edge of her chemise peeked out.
- She also loves wearing a chemise out in public, especially when we go out to dinner.
- As far as lingerie goes - a beautiful chemise would be the least intimidating gift, I think.
- An undershirt or chemise, with or without sleeves, open at the front and worn under the frock coat, was worn buttoned to the waist.
- There Angel stood, in her robe and chemise as her father approached.
- The lady's undergarment, a fine white chemise, is gathered in soft folds with a black bow.
- It also has a new chapter on the history of drawers and knickers and one covering the chemise and petticoats.
- In medieval times, Cyprus was known for its silk bridal chemises and undergarments.
- She wore a full-skirted blue silk dress with balloon sleeves over a spring green loose fitting chemise.
- They were in various states of undress, flitting around in chemises and stockings.
2(dress)vestido camisero masculinechemisier masculine
- Skirts twisted around legs as ladies spun, men's doublet sleeves traded with the sleeves of shifts and chemises as couples turned around quickly to the music.
- Kendra had on a silk chemise, a shawl and one of her best hats.
- She was dressed in a simple chemise of cotton and flannel.