In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1receptor químico masculine
- Central chemoreceptors are distributed at many locations within the brainstem.
- The central hydrogen ion chemoreceptors are somewhat redundant, sensing the same stimulus as the carotid bodies.
- A variety of inputs from chemoreceptors and mechanoreceptors can contribute to the arousal response that terminates a period of apnea in OSA patients.
- This response is mediated primarily through the peripheral chemoreceptors.
- For this reason, we would not expect this to cause stimulation of the chemoreceptors, which would affect autonomic modulation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.