- In the past, it was mainly chequebooks that people would use for impulse buys but now credit cards have completely taken over.
- That is a good exit strategy for all small businesses, although no one is waving chequebooks under our noses just at the moment.
- I buy shares when they look cheap, and if others wish to ditch their shares in the summer, I could be ready and waiting with my chequebook in hand.
- He added that all he wanted to do was to return to using a chequebook with a cheque guarantee card, which is why he returned his PINs to the bank.
- A large chunk of its nearly $3 million budget came from their personal checkbooks.
- It's also an opportunity of a lifetime to be noticed, because all the provincial coaches will be there, with chequebooks flapping in back pockets.
- I think about her every time my fingers touch a keyboard or turn the page of a book or balance my checkbook.
- However, fewer people carry the checkbook to pay for purchases in stores.
- The people with the chequebooks at production studios preferred to play it safe and give the green light to directors to do what they do best.
- Not only that, the chief executives of media companies tended to be football supporters as well: fans with fat chequebooks.
- In Washington, personal responsibility clearly does not apply to companies that may not be able to balance their books but know how to open their checkbooks.
- Further inspection of the small print is required before you whip out your chequebook and pen.
- People pulled out their checkbooks and dropped bills into our bucket.
- It was only when they got their chequebooks out that I took them seriously.
- As soon as the story disappears from the front page, our charitable tendencies begin to fade, and the chequebook returns to the inside pocket.
- Then tell his parents to get their chequebook out.
- But don't put your chequebooks away, it will be ready soon.
- These are papers written by local people for local people, without the aid of chequebooks - and with a respect for the truth.
- First-time buyers can once again put away their chequebooks.
- However, as I said earlier, these defensive frailties can be easily rectified without reaching for the chequebook.