In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1película para mujeres feminine
- Yes, it was indeed a Hollywood chick flick in the making.
- ‘This film definitely isn't just a chick flick,’ the actor points out.
- I would call this more of a date movie than a chick flick, and its charm won me over.
- Not many guys stayed up till the end of the movie since it was a chick flick.
- Josh even promised that if they went to a chick flick, he wouldn't make comments about how stupid the characters acted.
- The picture could have been a scene right out of a chick flick.
- He felt like one of those idiots in a chick flick mooning over the movie's lead.
- We watched a comedy, which was a good compromise for a chick flick and a manly man movie.
- I figured maybe a chick flick would cheer you up after your encounter with Conner today,
- Of course, I didn't tell him it was a chick flick.
- A very attractive woman can always help smooth over the seemingly endless supply of minutes in a chick flick.
- With its blend of floaty dresses, verbal warfare, near tragedy, comedy and romance, this is the ultimate chick flick and doubtless there will be many more versions of it to come.
- It's a chick flick that your average home theater nerd isn't going to bother with.
- You'll never stumble across a movie that is a better example of a chick flick.
- Yes, if you want to get technical, this is a chick flick.
- Its one of those films that works great both as a guy flick and a chick flick, which is pretty rare.
- Here is a movie that looks like a chick flick and smells like a chick flick, but turned out to be a fun romp with more than a few nifty action sequences.
- However, guys, if the little lady is intent on catching a chick flick, you could do a lot worse.
- I told him I was surprised that Amy wanted to see an action movie rather than a chick flick, and he smiled.
- At the end of the movie, a typical chick flick, the guy asked the girl to marry him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.