- I usually make a chicory salad for afterwards, something crisp and slightly bitter.
- Fennel, dandelions, and chicory are three with beautiful flowers that attract bees and beneficial insects.
- He served salads of dandelion and strips of bacon, or chicory with garlic and croutons.
- Cut the base off the chicory and remove any damaged outer leaves.
- Remove the tray and dribble a few drops of balsamic vinegar over the chicory.
2(in coffee)achicoria feminine
- Then on June 29, after drinking a cup of chicory, she felt a dreadful pain in her abdomen.
- The café is considered to be the home of beignet and chicory coffee.
- This herbal coffee is made from a blend of herbs, grains, fruits and nuts like chicory root, roasted carob and figs.
- I am including roasted chicory in the list of exempted items as coffee itself is free from excise duty.
- It has a hazelnut note, and there's chicory in it.