In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parto masculinealumbramiento masculine formalshe died in childbirth — murió de parto
- Our refusal to allow them to work can also prompt them to seek rights through childbirth, he said.
- Massage during childbirth can shorten the length of labour and be effective as a form of pain relief.
- There is a persistent story in Poland that she died in childbirth.
- Even if a delivery of a baby was successful, the mother could still fall prey to illness due to the lack of hygiene during childbirth.
- He also delves into the dramas of pregnancy and childbirth in all their modern day complexity.
- But childbirth is likely to have only beneficial effects on her physiology.
- Some women strongly fear childbirth, sometimes because of how pregnancy and birth are managed.
- She now knows how her body responds after pregnancy and childbirth.
- I''m reminded of a pregnant woman in the very early stages of childbirth.
- In the first 24 hours after childbirth, it rapidly drops back down to normal levels.
- Thousands of women are failing to return to the workforce after childbirth.
- The risk for women of dying in childbirth is 250 times higher in poor countries than in rich ones.
- That way we can both experience every single moment of childbirth together!
- It is the major cause of death for mothers within a year of childbirth.
- Approaching childbirth from the angle of pain and surgery is innovative.
- This will look at the availability of natural or alternative childbirth facilities in the town.
- Women had shorter life expectancies than men since many died in childbirth.
- Her mother had died in childbirth and her father had disappeared.
- His mother lost twins during childbirth and another baby was stillborn.
- I have always had a phobia about pregnancy and childbirth, the whole idea of it repulses me beyond belief.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.