1(area/room) de descanso(area/room) de chill-out informalchill-out music — música chill out feminine
- The score is a fantastic piece of downtempo electronic chill-out that sets the tone absolutely perfectly.
- And it is a frequently surprising collection of records, all of which incorporate African rhythms, instruments and lyrics, into a broad spectrum of chill-out influences.
- ‘Let It Come Down’ begins with the almost feel-good, chill-out rock stomper ‘On Fire’.
- There were four main areas - an eclectic dance area, a hard house area, a chill-out room and a dungeon.
- Make The Face combines elements of lowdown sex, dirty funk and electropop with hints of hip-hop and chill-out, providing an excellent soundtrack to life in the bustling metropolis of 2004.
- Two years on, with the chill-out scene in full swing, Alpinestars return with a much more upfront and upbeat record.
- Here's another spacey, chill-out electronic album that features a DJ / producer and a sweet-sounding female vocalist.
- After one too many chill-out compilations featuring remixes of Dido songs, downtempo seemed destined to die a quick death.
- So, in theory, you can ‘get down’ to Barry White in your chill-out room without getting tangled up in wires and leads.
- If you're into ambient, chill-out, trip-hop, electro-dub or downbeat, this album is for you.
- The sound itself lies somewhere between early-doors Air, dark-edged Zero 7 and a whole ghettoload of hip-hop, trip-hop and chill-out.
- Snoop's brooding vocals provide some delicate tension on these horny soul and R&B-rounded tracks that are textbook chill-out hip-hop at its best.
- Setting the template for every retro-futuristic chill-out album that's appeared since, so the argument went, Air had perfected a style.
- In fact, it almost seems that Zero 7 have come out of nowhere to give us an album that's going to stand the test of time as a classic of down-tempo chill-out grooves.
- The creepy keyboard and vocals give way to a jazzy chill-out beat at about the 2: 15 mark.
- Such vagaries are too often the curse of modern chill-out music.
- The series is the brainchild of Austin Wilde, also responsible for the chill-out and hip-hop compilation series Another Late Night and Badmeaningood.
- Refurbishment is underway to create the chill-out area where customers will be able to eat and drink in a relaxed environment.
- So imagine my reaction when a new techno chill-out ambient album, promising ‘peace, love and spaced out infinity sounds’ landed on my desk.
- But unlike chill-out discs that serve mainly as sedate background ambience, Lost Horizons is a trip's prelude that opens the gates to enchantment.
1chill out masculine informalrelajación femininedescanso masculine