In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(area/room) de descanso(area/room) de chill-out informalchill-out music — música chill out feminine
- The score is a fantastic piece of downtempo electronic chill-out that sets the tone absolutely perfectly.
- And it is a frequently surprising collection of records, all of which incorporate African rhythms, instruments and lyrics, into a broad spectrum of chill-out influences.
- ‘Let It Come Down’ begins with the almost feel-good, chill-out rock stomper ‘On Fire’.
- There were four main areas - an eclectic dance area, a hard house area, a chill-out room and a dungeon.
- Make The Face combines elements of lowdown sex, dirty funk and electropop with hints of hip-hop and chill-out, providing an excellent soundtrack to life in the bustling metropolis of 2004.
- Two years on, with the chill-out scene in full swing, Alpinestars return with a much more upfront and upbeat record.
- Here's another spacey, chill-out electronic album that features a DJ / producer and a sweet-sounding female vocalist.
- After one too many chill-out compilations featuring remixes of Dido songs, downtempo seemed destined to die a quick death.
- So, in theory, you can ‘get down’ to Barry White in your chill-out room without getting tangled up in wires and leads.
- If you're into ambient, chill-out, trip-hop, electro-dub or downbeat, this album is for you.
- The sound itself lies somewhere between early-doors Air, dark-edged Zero 7 and a whole ghettoload of hip-hop, trip-hop and chill-out.
- Snoop's brooding vocals provide some delicate tension on these horny soul and R&B-rounded tracks that are textbook chill-out hip-hop at its best.
- Setting the template for every retro-futuristic chill-out album that's appeared since, so the argument went, Air had perfected a style.
- In fact, it almost seems that Zero 7 have come out of nowhere to give us an album that's going to stand the test of time as a classic of down-tempo chill-out grooves.
- The creepy keyboard and vocals give way to a jazzy chill-out beat at about the 2: 15 mark.
- Such vagaries are too often the curse of modern chill-out music.
- The series is the brainchild of Austin Wilde, also responsible for the chill-out and hip-hop compilation series Another Late Night and Badmeaningood.
- Refurbishment is underway to create the chill-out area where customers will be able to eat and drink in a relaxed environment.
- So imagine my reaction when a new techno chill-out ambient album, promising ‘peace, love and spaced out infinity sounds’ landed on my desk.
- But unlike chill-out discs that serve mainly as sedate background ambience, Lost Horizons is a trip's prelude that opens the gates to enchantment.
1chill out masculine informalrelajación femininedescanso masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.