- Just be quiet, or chillax, or whatever dated slang you prefer.
- God, people need to chillax.
- It forms part of a nascent movement seeking to articulate the controversial message that not all kids are scum and, furthermore, we as paranoid adults should just chillax a little.
- But just chillax, you don't have to define yourself by your commercial value, just recognise it exists.
- And, as such, I get to chillax with all the new students who've arrived early for residence orientation.
- I'm ready to chillax my whole 4 day weekend.
- Finally we got back and had a chance to chillax.
- Alright dude, chillax.
- Dance to your favourite tune, chillax, have friends over.