1(colgándose de una barra) flexión de brazos feminine
- Pull-ups and chin-ups are staple exercises for any rock climber.
- Steve, 52, who lives in Stoneleigh, smashed the previous record of 445 by completing 512 straight body chin-ups in one hour last Saturday.
- The last conversation I had with alpinist Alex Lowe, in August 1999 in Salt Lake City over a tumbler of single-malt, was about how many chin-ups a climber needed to do to stay fit for the mountains.
- ‘Forearms can get a workout just from gripping weights or with chin-ups,’ says Jay.
- Having squeezed out another 12 reps of wide-grip chin-ups, he contemplates his next exercise while stretching out a pair of bloodfilled lats.
- I like my swimmers to perform body weight, upper body movements such as chin-ups, horizontal body weight rows, push-ups and one-arm holds.
- And age 45, he completed 1,000 push-ups and a thousand chin-ups in an hour and 22 minutes.
- Soldiers also perform a lot of natural exercises which involve only their body weight, for example, chin-ups, push-ups etc.
- When he wanted to hit the lower lats, he always used a narrow grip for chin-ups, pulldowns and any type of row.
- At 4 am on the 10th, I got up, reached up to the Milky Way and did a few chin-ups among the dazzling brilliance of the stars.
- Add variety to your workout with other great back exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, machine rows, lat pull-downs and pullovers.
- Resistance training such as chin-ups, lunges or simply pushing your physiotherapy exercises to the extreme are all useful when strengthening essential skiing muscles.
- ‘You have to do a minimum of 12 chin-ups, at least 34 push-ups, and run a mile in less than 6: 48,’ Cummings explains.
- We start off each day doing chin-ups in zero gravity.
- The guys do chin-ups, and the girls do a flexed arm hang, which is difficult.
- IF YOU CAN do more than 10 chin-ups, attach a weight around your waist with a nylon belt.
- Step both feet forward, and then pull yourself completely off the ground with your feet in front of you; or do conventional chin-ups with your palms toward you, working shoulders and lats.
- From now on, I'm going to reduce the number of push-ups and chin-ups so I don't wear myself out before the star-date is through, Relena mused.
- We walk to a pole for chin-ups, but I look back at her.
- In the Corps our test consists of chin-ups, sit-ups, and a timed three mile run.