- Wednesday dawned with me jumping out of bed bright and chirpy.
- I want you to think for a moment about the liveliest, most chirpy person you know.
- He's always smiling, always acting the fool and being chirpy and happy.
- Twenty minutes later I saw him looking all spruced up, chirpy and chipper sporting a gold earring in front of me at the Sainsbury check-out.
- Ironically, in contrast, beaten Lee Walker was chirpy, smiley and full of beans.
- The truth is that beneath the chirpy, seemingly carefree exterior lies a steely determination to succeed.
- Before Caelyn even had time to roll her eyes, Lalitha came up to them with a chirpy smile.
- He has, not least, his own extraordinary personal resilience, his chirpy self-belief and optimism.
- He spots the vans outside full of 12 happy, chirpy elderly ladies who are getting ready to take a trip around town.
- Thus, on the one hand, I'm a chirpy optimist, blessed with an uncommon degree of good fortune, who can never quite believe his luck.
- But Vera's chirpy cheerfulness cannot disguise the seriousness of her vocation.
- The little ones awoke with the birds bright and chirpy.
- Michelle arrives home slightly hung-over from the night before but still characteristically bright and chirpy.
- The normally chipper, chirpy Minister of Finance, who gets a bit lippy in the Chamber, did not have an answer to that one.
- The chirpy nurse smiled as she pulled Shacago's arm out from under the sheets.
- When they pulled away, Roxanne was back to her usual chirpy self and smiling broadly.
- The heroine is Trisha - and expected to look chirpy and radiant, she fills the bill.
- A little while after my sulking, Darren comes into my room, all ecstatic and chirpy.
- As soon as I saw the title of this film, I thought of the Everley Brothers' cheerful, chirpy number.
- This is not the case for the script alone, chipper and chirpy though it is.