In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clorartratar con cloro
- Rather than wait the ten days for the results to come back we chlorinated all the water systems completely.
- Oddly enough, just chlorinating the water may remove enough iron from the solution to make the water much more palatable.
- In wave pools, the water is chlorinated, the beach is concrete and the waves arrive like clockwork, once every few minutes.
- Society, persuaded by those it has identified as experts, has chosen to chlorinate our drinking water, thereby just possibly putting all of us at a slightly increased risk of stomach cancer.
- One of the most urgent measures is to chlorinate water to make it safe for drinking.
- It will take a few days to filter and chlorinate the new water presumably, but looks like it may be ready by the weekend!
- For years many councils have filled their paddling pools with clean water at the start of each week, chlorinated them manually and tested the water twice daily to ensure the chemical was at the correct level.
- Later, this water is chlorinated and the output is colourless and odourless water with the purity label of 80 percent and later stored in the 1.5 MLD capacity storage tank.
- One advantage of U.S. systems is that they still chlorinate water to disinfect it.
- The ship's filled with 400,000 liters of fresh water that's been slightly chlorinated.
- The coolant water should be chlorinated to approximately 125 parts per million of chlorine to protect the asparagus from decay organisms.
- In general, it would be good for you to check the hardness of your water, whether or not your tap water is chlorinated, and maintain low ammonia/nitrite levels.
- Since the water is recycled and chlorinated regularly, there is little need of any anxiety on the water quality.
- This has meant testing the supplies every other day, chlorinating the water when necessary and being on-call every weekend to assist in mending burst pipes and unblocking drains.
- Drinking water used should be properly chlorinated.
- Yet millions of gallons of water are chlorinated daily at large water treatment plants.
- After Cal-OSHA's findings, the building owner flushed and chlorinated the water system.
- The waters are not chlorinated and they are geothermally heated.
- Avoid swimming in fresh water unless it is chlorinated.
- The ICRC, working with a local agency, helps people to individually chlorinate cans of water collected from Lake Kivu, trying to keep away the specter of cholera.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.