1dated(prison)chirona feminine informalcana feminine South America slangtrullo masculine Spain informalbote masculine Mexico Venezuela informalgayola feminine River Plate slangporotera feminine Chile slangguandoca feminine Colombia informal
- Herr Pfannenstiel served three-and-a-half months in the chokey recently for match-fixing in the local S-League.
- He packed off the burglar for a lengthy spell in the chokey, and settled down for his third trial of the day.
- If not, he warned, the perpetrator could face years in chokey or even the death penalty.
- Which then implies my guilt and before I could say ‘GrocerJack Robinson’, I'm doing a hefty old stretch in the chokey at the pleasure of Her Maj!
- And as the latter carried a heavier alternative jail sentence, she warned Ms Kane that she faced more than one night in chokey when she returns for sentence next week.
2(imprisonment)he got three months' chokey — le dieron tres meses de chirona informal