In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coreografiarhacer la coreografía de
- Pollyann, 40, who runs the Tanwood School of Dancing, helped to choreograph Catherine's dances when she attended the Hazel Johnson School of Dancing in Swansea.
- He choreographed ballets that involved the full company in explosive outbursts of energy.
- In 1814 he moved to Lyons and then to Vienna where he choreographed numerous ballets and divertissements.
- The presentation was an enormous success, and Toye was soon much in demand, choreographing ballets and dance routines for numerous stage companies.
- He's 45, he writes plays, directs operas and choreographs ballets - his curious version of Swan Lake ruffled feathers when it was staged at the Edinburgh International Festival two years ago.
- After leaving Swindon, Floyd joined the Union Dance Company and had choreographed his first ballet within three years.
- Becki is the only one in the band who doesn't play an instrument but her role is no less important, as she choreographs the dance moves which are a major part of the Pipettes' package.
- Jason is in his fifth season with the Washington Ballet and he has choreographed several other dances for them.
- Then sometimes back at the studio I will give them several phrases of a waltz or march to choreograph a dance using the images, color, texture, and perspective that they saw in the museum.
- She has annually organised and choreographed sell-out shows starring her pupils, with all the proceeds going to local charities.
- I feel that choreographing ballets is the same as a director directing a play.
- The ballet was directed and choreographed by Reema Goyal, a dance tutor at the institute.
- Together they lived in China and South Africa, and although becoming involved in the politics of both countries, she still found time to study and choreograph dances.
- In his first year, he staged Apollo, updated The Nutcracker, commissioned Dwight Rhoden to choreograph two ballets, and created two new works himself.
- New York City Ballet's 22-year-old Melissa Barak started choreographing ballets when she was 8.
- We need to be as creative about choreographing our economic health as we are about choreographing our dances.
- Who choreographed a ballet based on Wuthering Heights for the Paris Opera Ballet?
- In choreographing the dance sequences, Chelsom shows too much restraint and good taste.
- The best of the five other dances was choreographed a young member of the company, Leandro Delgado.
- Kathryn led her own contemporary dance company for eighteen years and now choreographs for ballet companies nationally and internationally.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.