1ReligionCristobefore noun the Christ child — el niño Jesús
- For it was on this day that Christ strengthened the Church which he had already founded by his own flesh and blood.
- As Christ died on the cross for others, so also was his resurrection representative.
- There are many battles ahead for believers, but victory is certain through Christ our Lord.
- If Christ is not sinless, he is not divine, nor is his death on the cross any help to sinners like ourselves.
- Brethren, because we are all brothers and sisters in Christ and should treat each other as such.
- When Peter became a follower of Christ, Jesus told him he would be made a fisher of people.
- After Christ dies on the cross, a single drop of rain falls from the heavens onto the ground.
- Christians today have to be Christ to other people, and demonstrate what he was like and what he stood for.
- Whoever drinks the blood of Christ has eternal life, and Christ will raise him up at the last day.
- As he listened to the Christ teach, Satan understood why Jesus did not give in to temptations.
- Many seem to feel that one way to put Christ back into Christmas is by displaying a Nativity scene.
- Funds are needed for all the splendid projects that are being undertaken in Christ's name.
- The good news is that nothing can separate us from the love of God that we have known in Jesus the Christ.
- So Christ exercises his gentleness by the power of the Spirit working in the lives of fallen people.
- If Christ did not die for our sins then we are still under the wrath of God and without hope.
- It is as the whole Body of Christ that we express the fullness of Christ to the world.
- Without a perception of the Christ of the Bible, worship loses both its focus and its anchor.
- It is vital that the churches know God through Christ and the gospel of grace.
- Epiphany is a feast of revelation, the day Christ made his being known to the world.
- To make sense as a concept, the Christ has to be an Everyman, a man without qualities.
2informal¡Jesús! informalfor Christ's sake! — ¡por amor de Dios!