1amarillo cromo masculine
- Use the oil rag with a small amount of chrome yellow and raw sienna tube oil color to wipe over the white areas of the panel and soften into the background.
- The woodwork was finished with an extremely light wash, or stain, composed of an indeterminate iron oxide ocher and chrome yellow, bound in linseed oil.
- Most surprisingly, the floors were found to have been painted with chrome yellow, an extremely bright color.
- The pigments used - chrome yellow, red lead, red ocher, and yellow ocher - were ground in linseed oil using a marble muller and stone slab.
- The two paint boxes were found to contain Prussian blue, chrome yellow, vermilion (a red mercury sulfide pigment), and red earth.