In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mapa cromosómico masculinemapa de cromosomas masculine
- A chromosome map in which each position is linked to its n-plication degree (duplication, triplication, etc.) was established.
- Using these deletions, the mutations were mapped to seven intervals along the polytene chromosome map.
- We divided the chromosome map into four marker intervals using the most informative loci separated by 10-to 15-cM intervals, which is the intermarker distance optimal for detecting interference.
- A comparison between the phylogenetic tree and the chromosome map shows that genes that are phylogenetically closer are also physically closer on chromosomes.
- Thirty segments distributed between 23 and 29 min on the chromosome map have been submitted to an inversion test.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.