In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(sequence in time)cronología feminine
- The single column format - much like the weblog format - highlights chronology, promotes the idea that the material is novel, cutting-edge, breaking news.
- The 2001 recession will be the first in history whose causes and chronology were debated even before the downturn began.
- After I told my family and a whole lot of assembled villagers the entire chronology of events the third time over, I excused myself and went indoors.
- Further, it can be pointed out that he had no sense of chronology or sequence of time while writing the chapter.
- The following are my findings regarding the relevant chronology of events.
- The chronology of historic mining operations in Tennessee caves is problematic.
- A relatively clear chronology has been established for a significant portion of his oeuvre.
- Again, this event intersected the larger chronology in a finely tuned set of near coincidences.
- The book follows a calendrical sequence, each poem dated and grouped by month, so that the events of a hundred years follow a seasonal ebb and flow, not chronology.
- Similar developments in European politics owed much to a broadly shared chronology caused by events on a continental or global scale.
- The chronology of events leading up to the trial is important.
- All his novels take liberties with actual historical events and chronology but ‘the wider epoch is basically recorded in the spirit of the times and in the mood generally’.
- Because I ranged widely in my travels, it made sense, as Janet suggested, to organize the book by chronology, as well as by locale, with themes woven throughout for continuity.
- Most readers will probably be satisfied to peruse only the first and last chapters, those dealing with the history and chronology of the fires and the conclusions drawn.
- It is in fact exceedingly hard to establish the chronology of these developments in rulership and government.
- Certainly in this movie there's a lot of skewed structure and chronology, but to me I came about it organically, I think; I think it makes sense in the telling of the story.
- The interviews are not arranged in order of birth chronology or in any other particular sequence.
- Those letters need to be looked at in the context of the particular chronology of events.
- There are six sections in the anthology that are arranged by genre and chronology.
- In the early chapters, the book follows a historical chronology rather than a natural one, focusing on how interpretations have changed with subsequent discoveries.
- The author has added maps, a chronology, subject index, list of further reading and, under an appendix labelled ‘Politics’ a list of heads of state and governments since 1918.
- Each box includes a chronology of cultural and historical events to set the composer's life in context.
- This comprehensive chronology covers the events shaping Bill Clinton's journey from Little Rock to the Oval Office and during the eight years of his Presidency.
- This chronology of events is well researched and laced with chilling quotes from these ‘freedom fighters’ and their leaders.
- There is also a useful chronology and bibliography.
- There is a detailed chronology and an excellent index.
- Less experienced analysts may wish to use written lists, chronologies, timelines, spreadsheets, and matrices to assist in their thinking.
- It has a comprehensive bibliography, index and a chronology of the period.
- In addition, there is a very extensive bibliography, a chronology, a glossary, and a list of acronyms.
- Finally there is a selection of criticism from Chesterton to the editor herself followed by a chronology and selected bibliography.
- All have been carefully edited with helpful introductions, notes, reading lists and useful chronologies.
- Perhaps if I can hand up to your Honour a chronology that I prepared in the matter and also an amended draft order nisi.
- There is also a detailed chronology, family trees, maps and a list of contents.
- The book also has a very useful chronology of events from 1947 to this year.
- It contains a wonderful chronology and a complete bibliography, and it is fun to read.
- All four volumes have new introductions along with the full complement of notes, lists for further reading, appendices and chronologies that we have come to expect in this venerable series.
- Both volumes contain a list of Gould's major published works, a brief chronology of Gould's life, and notes on the correspondence to facilitate the use of the books.
- She has provided a detailed commentary on Ray's films and compiled an extensive filmography, added a chronology, and updated the index.
- Included in both the Ford and Cukor volumes are a chronology, a filmography, an index, and a photo gallery.
- A chronology of major events (broken down by year, and not further by month or date) and a subject guide follow the introduction.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.