- The Street Maintenance Division will patch large chuckholes to eliminate traffic hazards in substandard public streets and clean adjacent ditches, but will not resurface the street.
- Only three chuckholes were reported in the city limits and the Mayor filled them on the spot.
- And now, they have to drive on residential streets that are rutted and full of icy chuckholes because the city doesn't clear those streets.
- The chuckhole is cleaned and the failed base removed.
- More likely problems are minor cracks, crumbling and chuckholes, which are relatively easy to repair.
- This places the chuckholes and the like in the area between the rear wheels of the prime mover and the wheels of the trailer.
- Dusty when dry, filled with bottomless chuckholes when wet, and with few bridges, the roads were often impassible.
- The Soapy-Dope, a mean old monster who lives in a chuckhole beside the road, likes to scare happy little woodland animals.
- We bicycled around old town dodging ruts and chuckholes and ignoring the stares from the locals and uniformed children getting out of school.
- To report chuckholes and low areas filled with water, call the Department of Public Works Assistance Center.
- The bad thing about this time of year is all chuckholes and also the debris that is along the curb.
- Much of the highway is in fair condition, with older patched pavement and a minimum of gravel breaks and chuckholes.
- Maybe the next hailstorm could fill a few of our chuckholes… if we pray for the kind that hails from Texas.
- If you are a bicycle commuter on Airport Way, that chuckhole near Lucille St. isn't all you have to worry about (and yes, there is a chuckhole in the road headed north - beware).
- Ms. Dickey had simply arrived on the employer's premises shortly prior to the start of her work shift, parked her vehicle in the accustomed place, and had moved only a short distance when she slipped on ice in a chuckhole adjacent to the rear of her vehicle.
- The secret to a long lasting patch is to have the chuckhole clean and dry before you start.
- My front tire went into a huge chuckhole and, contrary to what I thought, did not decide to exit the chuckhole.
- A deep chuckhole creates a severe jolt and can cause a stopping fall where the wheel stops suddenly while momentum carries the cyclist over the handlebars.
- They will be cruising along a thoroughfare when an enormous chuckhole appears ahead in the road.
- The durability courses contain rough road surfaces such as resonance, impact and chatter bumps, chuckholes, V-ditches, twists and washboards for testing chassis body and suspension components.