In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tasa de cancelación de clientes feminine
- One would think from a consumer perspective that high churn rate is a good thing.
- The subscriber churn rate was down to 9.6% from 10.5% in the quarter - the lowest level recorded since the launch of the company's digital service.
- Operators subsidise handsets by as much as €400 as part of acquiring customers but churn rates are still at 30 per cent.
- It's adding an additional service that is likely to hold down churn rates for the service provider.
- If you look at our churn rates today, we're losing customers practically as fast as we're taking them on.
- The report cites what has become a common statistic: a 5% monthly churn rate for digital cable services.
- The usual experience of other networks is of a churn rate of the order of 25% to 35% per annum.
- Whether we can sustain such a dividend for the full year will depend on whether we can stem our fixed line churn rate and get new revenue streams from new products.
- Since then the provider has struggled to get 1m customers, partly because it suffers very high churn rates.
- Satellite providers like to tout numbers that show the churn rate for cable is much higher than that for satellite services.
- They got many more people to sign up and (more importantly) reduced churn rates quite a bit.
- ‘The numbers were shocking - some telcos had a 70 percent annual churn rate,’ says Schroeck.
- It has seen customer numbers flatten out and is still seeing a 36 per cent churn rate - dropping, it says, but still too high.
- Its churn rate is reducing, but at an annualised rate of 23% the company has to do an enormous amount of marketing just to stand still.
- Insight's 1.5% churn rate for digital falls far below the 4% to 5% average for conventional digital products.
- But he insists that the system helped the company keep its annual turnover at about 5% in an industry with a notorious churn rate.
- Based on experience to date, the president of the company contends, ‘cable modem service churn rates are virtually nonexistent.’
- The provider's churn rate declined by 21% when two products were delivered, and by 50% when customers signed up for three services.
- Their numbers speak for themselves: 10.6 million customers, average revenue per client of $69 per month, and a churn rate of 2.1 percent.
- Sales of the new digital service increased 25%, while the churn rate among digital customers dropped 13%, officials say.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.