- Later she walked into a pharmacy and I sat a distance away on the shady side of the street and lit a cigarillo, concentrating on not inhaling.
- The company's president said during a previous interview that the expansion stems from increased consumer demand for cigarillos.
- The company received city approval to expand its cigar-marking plant to handle more production of cigarillos.
- His image was also featured on packets of cigarillos.
- At the center of it all was Don, cigarillo in hand, drawing everyone into the conversation.
- The excise duty for cigars and cigarillos will be decreased.
- Auster takes another drag on the cigarillo, his green eyes glimmering in the relative gloom.
- Juan lit another cigarillo while he negotiated the phone call.
- Huston merely strolls around on the sidelines, puffing a cigarillo and looking rueful.
- I've seen cigars, I've seen cigarillos, and once I even saw some snuff.
- My favourite brands of cigarettes and cigarillos are available at the bar.
- The day remained pleasant while he reclined, savoring his cigarillo.
- He is standing at the bar in his London club, holding a cigarillo and a wine glass.
- Citing competitive reasons, Mann declined to say whether the company makes more large cigars or cigarillos.
- Maybe later I'll light up one of her cigarillos and have a smoke in her memory.
- Actually, I do not smoke but driving on the way home from work, I decided that I was at least going to try one of the cigarillos.
- I dropped Gnat off at choir practice and went outside to pace around the church with a cigarillo.
- The displays will be limited to cigarettes and cigarillos.