1placa base feminine
- A motherboard - a circuit board on which computer chips are joined together - is the basis of a computer.
- The system works through an electronic circuit board attached to the coin acceptor in a vending machine.
- A motherboard is the main circuit board inside a PC that holds and connects all of its chips, drives, and other parts.
- Also mounted on the circuit board are a memory controller module and nine separate memory chips.
- The large circuit board into which the Central Processing Unit, memory boards and peripheral cards are plugged is referred to as the motherboard.
- A typical design includes either a circuit board or a flimsy material that lies underneath the buttons on the keyboard.
- It was a TV remote, though part of the casing was gone and extra components bulged from the circuit board.
- The circuit board resembles those already present in many cars, and could be installed fairly cheaply.
- A reduced multi-chip module in the circuit board frees up space in the camera by almost 60 per cent.
- Integrated circuit chips are mounted directly to a circuit board with contact pads facing away from the board.
- Some people shouldn't be allowed near a circuit board with a soldering iron.
- A design fault meant that a connection on the main circuit board was wearing out too quickly.
- A wlan interface card is a small circuit board that is installed in a personal computer so that users can connect to the Internet without wires.
- The CEO claims that they'll be able to shrink the circuit board to a single chip by the end of the year.
- With the circuit board securely fastened thereon, the upper board is placed on the lower board.
- If you rip open your computer and look at the larger things that are stuck on the circuit board, you'll see they're attached by two or more metal prongs.