In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sistema de circuitos masculine
- Tunable lasers are fabricated using complex methods and require sophisticated and integrated control circuitry.
- All electronic circuitry and devices have an inherent noise due to the flow of current in them.
- The invention includes a number of methods and structures pertaining to integrated circuitry.
- Unlike delicate solid-state circuitry, valves are incredibly robust from an electrical perspective.
- Programmable, electronic thermostats couple sensors with circuitry to do the job.
- They are pretty close and may need two crystals or some fancy circuitry.
- Makers can use fewer chips and thus have a compact sensor with smaller, cheaper integrated circuitry.
- A Baltimore research team has developed a technique for building electrical circuitry that can bend and stretch like rubber.
- The module has circuitry operating at microwave frequencies.
- Odd blocklike shapes resemble the irregular geometric configurations of computer circuitry.
- Certainly they have some knowledge of electrical circuitry, all right?
- The coherent light beams could lead to ultrafast computer circuitry that transmits data optically.
- The source uses two or more electrodes for ionization and control, and solid state circuitry for operation.
- Intelligence is quick feedback that miniature circuitry enables.
- Other optical methods use various wavelengths, measurement sites, and electronic circuitry.
- You will need some understanding of circuitry and wiring for this project.
- The fuse may be a simple mechanical striking mechanism, or involve the release of corrosive or volatile chemicals, or use electrical circuitry.
- The rods are sawn into slices, providing the silicon wafers on which a chip's circuitry is constructed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.