1sistema de circuitos masculine
- Tunable lasers are fabricated using complex methods and require sophisticated and integrated control circuitry.
- All electronic circuitry and devices have an inherent noise due to the flow of current in them.
- The invention includes a number of methods and structures pertaining to integrated circuitry.
- Unlike delicate solid-state circuitry, valves are incredibly robust from an electrical perspective.
- Programmable, electronic thermostats couple sensors with circuitry to do the job.
- They are pretty close and may need two crystals or some fancy circuitry.
- Makers can use fewer chips and thus have a compact sensor with smaller, cheaper integrated circuitry.
- A Baltimore research team has developed a technique for building electrical circuitry that can bend and stretch like rubber.
- The module has circuitry operating at microwave frequencies.
- Odd blocklike shapes resemble the irregular geometric configurations of computer circuitry.
- Certainly they have some knowledge of electrical circuitry, all right?
- The coherent light beams could lead to ultrafast computer circuitry that transmits data optically.
- The source uses two or more electrodes for ionization and control, and solid state circuitry for operation.
- Intelligence is quick feedback that miniature circuitry enables.
- Other optical methods use various wavelengths, measurement sites, and electronic circuitry.
- You will need some understanding of circuitry and wiring for this project.
- The fuse may be a simple mechanical striking mechanism, or involve the release of corrosive or volatile chemicals, or use electrical circuitry.
- The rods are sawn into slices, providing the silicon wafers on which a chip's circuitry is constructed.