In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In either case, organic acids like citrate and malate are synthesized to enable the plant to survive under phosphorus deficiency.
- Calcium citrate may be better absorbed than the other calcium salts.
- If you decide to take calcium supplements, look for lactates, citrates, and amino acid chelates, preferably in capsule form rather than hard tablets because they're more easily broken down.
- The metabolites considered are pyruvate, malate and citrate.
- Some cheletes are fumarates, gluconates, asparatates, citrates and amino acids.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.