In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ácido cítrico masculine
- Keep the purée on a fire and when the water has reduced, add the sugar, citric acid and glucose.
- Most mixtures of low-acid and acid foods also have pH values above 4.6 unless their recipes include enough lemon juice, citric acid, or vinegar to make them acid foods.
- These acids include vinegar, muriatic acid, or citric acid.
- Place the sugar, citric acid and tartaric acid in a large bowl (non-metallic is probably best).
- Addition of an acid such as citric acid (found in lemon juice) or cream of tartar (which contains tartaric acid) also enhances inversion.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.