In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingeniero civil masculineingeniera civil feminineingeniero de caminos masculine Spainingeniera de caminos feminine Spain
- It concentrates on supplying dedicated software systems to resellers as well as to architects, engineers, construction companies, mechanical engineers, civil engineers and industrial design companies.
- They are engineers, architects, and civil engineers, mostly scientists.
- In the same vein, maybe instead of employing civil engineers to design our bridges, we should just let the public pick a design via auction.
- The idea is to keep the wolves at bay, so the radar unit is sending teams of engineers, radar maintainers and civil engineers across America to make adjustments.
- By 1950, civil engineers had constructed some 5,000 dams higher than fifty feet on rivers around the world.
- Project managers, civil engineers, quantity surveyors, mechanical engineers, railway engineers, electrical and electronic engineers and structural designers are all currently in demand.
- He is among five architects and civil engineers helping with the master plan.
- The civil engineering field has remained relatively stable, and most civil engineers are enjoying considerable demand and concurrently stable salaries.
- They are surveyors, builders, designers, architects, and civil engineers.
- Architects and civil engineers spend years at university learning these kinds of advanced skills.
- The first notable effort for renovation was made in 1999 when the civic body set up a technical committee comprising architects, academicians and civil engineers.
- Parametric design software has to date primarily been developed for mechanical engineers, civil engineers, and industrial designers.
- Each strategy represents an opportunity for civil engineers - in collaboration with other engineers and scientists - to develop innovative solutions.
- It will help synthesize and spread the knowledge among civil engineers, architects, developers, and other people linked to the housing construction industry.
- The company offers an integrated series of programs for surveyors, contractors and civil engineers engaged in site, subdivision, river and road engineering projects.
- Those jobs, most managed by the base civil engineer, were completed by 1999.
- Added to this, our construction division has been busy, with demand for design, structural and civil engineers.
- Extending the life of structures is the goal of civil engineers.
- Imagine if civil engineers built bridges with the same careless attention to fundamental engineering practices as many software developers.
- It's a shame actually, because we have a number of highly skilled professional members such as civil engineers and architects.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.