1(in lawsuit, benefit claim, etc)solicitante feminine
2(to throne)pretendiente masculinepretendienta feminine
- Each case will turn on its own facts but in my view the claimants are more likely to succeed than the defendants.
- The claimants and the defendants produced differing translations of the clause.
- It is accepted by the claimant that the defendant has a right of way for residential purposes.
- The claimant's complaint is that what he is permitted by the hospital does not go far enough.
- The defendant does not contend that the claimant elected to affirm the contract.
- I must do the best I can to be fair to both the claimant and the defendant on the evidence that is before me.
- If the builders had never built the dairy of course the claimants could not have complained.
- The claimants denied any breach of their obligations and sought declarations to that effect.
- Nor have I forgotten that little if any disclosure was made by the claimants on this topic.
- The second condition is that the agreement causes damage to the particular claimant.
- The claimants ' solicitors will then forward a file of the submissions to my clerk.
- The Court of Appeal reversed the trial judge and gave judgment for the claimant.
- Both the claimants and the defendants are in business for the purpose of making a profit.
- I have held against the claimants on each of the four grounds advanced before me.
- All claimants claim that there was a conspiracy by the defendants to injure them by unlawful means.
- The judge rejected all three complaints, and the claimant then appealed to this court.
- The claimants were represented by prominent leading counsel and three juniors.
- There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
- It was as if the claimant's complaint had been without any merit at all, as if it had been contrived.
- He sold the land to the claimants and they granted him in return a rent-free life tenancy.