- Abruptly, I remember the stranger's last words, and dig into my pocket, drawing forth the clasp knife, wordlessly holding it out for her.
- Being thus provided with an opportunity to ruminate it was impossible not to think of the happy recovery of my clasp knife.
- Perhaps the most diagnostic type is the clasp knife that is frequently found on eighteenth-century French sites throughout interior North America.
- It was a clasp knife with a broken hasp and it swung open with the sound of a cockroach's shell crunching underfoot.
- Pulling worn roping gloves over his hands, he took out a clasp knife.