In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(act, process)clasificación feminine
- The Consortium's classification scheme seems to assume that their categories are relevant internationally.
- For example, in faceted classification you will probably want to label each facet.
- Classification within the genus Italopodisma, based solely on subtle differences in the shape of the male genitalia, is known to be difficult.
- The process of classification determines what material is suitable for which age group, and in this it seems fair enough.
- Does this represent a revolution in classification processes?
- Virtually every book and paper on historical linguistics assumes a hierarchical classification.
- Typologies are classification systems based on theoretical assumptions and constructs.
- Like all classification systems, genre typologies are not naive, innocent or objective.
- Wound classification should be a collaborative effort between surgeons and perioperative nurses.
- Early debate about their classification arose from their unusual mixture of morphologic characters.
- More importantly, this classification process enables us to begin to understand the value of our data.
- The previous classification of wagtails clearly conflicts with the mtDNA divisions.
- Both male and females are encouraged to play, and because of the classification process gender advantages don't exist.
- Following correct classification of this stimulus, the next word in the list was presented.
- Recent rapid advances in molecular systematics have shaken the fundamental bases of fungus classification.
- No single classification scheme for bronchiolar diseases has been widely accepted.
- Poor kids were rejected by the same classification system as well.
- More detailed classification of platyhelminths is available from the Tree of Life at the University of Arizona.
- Scale is one of the classification criteria used in my geological model.
- When one looks at the classification schema, it makes sense.
- Because of the complex diversity of savanna monkeys, many different classification schemes exist.
- A functional classification of the banking institutions is based on their respective business activities.
- Diagnostic codes (based on the international classification of diseases) are registered.
- The hierarchical classification involved with physical height seems clearly to hold for many cultures.
- Even without a complete hierarchical system for classification, metadata is useful where pure full text search fails.
- The researcher records a score for the number of errors and notes the classifications and type of each.
- After this penalty, the South African lost two places in the overall classification.
- However, it became increasingly clear that six classifications could not fully explain the impact of class on buying behaviour.
- The proposed new categories have parallels with the classifications which are already used for unit trusts.
- The total score on the instrument determines security classification.
- In whose interest does it serve to make such stark classifications?
- Given the myriad of asset classes and fund classifications, measuring fund performance is difficult.
- In the older population the use of classifications based on current occupation is problematic.
- It would mean changing its existing two-tier share classifications into a single share category.
- Traditional degree classifications could become a thing of the past after a new report declared them outdated.
- Several classifications are used to categorize individual apple trees.
- We also need to allow individuals and groups to determine their own identities free of bureaucratic classifications.
- However, with four possible severity classifications, 25 % of participants would be correctly classified by random assignment.
- You are not bound, of course, to accept the categories or classifications.
- Such a size disparity, over two weight classifications, is not permitted under the rules.
- And there you have the answer that makes the classifications practical, given the formal style of Chinese art.
- These classifications are further subdivided for male and female students.
- There is no specific list of surgical procedures with corresponding wound classifications.
- Such classifications are required and are secular more than religious.
- There were types and classifications of trash, and each had to be handled in its special way.
3British(of movies, games, etc)clasificación feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.