In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine aulaclase femininesala de clase feminine formalsalón de clase masculine formal
- Suggestions for creating a learner-centered middle school classroom are highlighted.
- The general education classroom is typically not individualized.
- Declining enrolment has left the school district with many empty classrooms in elementary schools.
- But many computers are concentrated in labs or classrooms used to teach computer skills, leaving regular classrooms bereft.
- All of them were assigned to teach in mainstream English classrooms.
- Too bad the project didn't open the door for a great classroom discussion.
- Case studies, classroom instruction, and field trips will round out the education.
- Luckily, one of the classroom teachers owned about 20 different plastic dinosaur models.
- Are teachers getting the support they need in today's increasingly diverse classrooms?
- The one-week training sessions consist of classroom lectures on tracking techniques and outdoor simulations.
- The key to the future is what is being taught in today's classrooms.
- In third and fourth grades, however, she was enrolled in a bilingual education classroom for two years.
- I began working with their membership immediately after leaving the college classroom and found the adjustment difficult.
- Once or twice a month I volunteer in a kindergarten classroom.
- One respondent stated that course work is offered using a traditional classroom setting.
- Lecture was the primary mode of classroom instruction, with discussion incorporated when possible.
- When students leave the general education classroom to receive support, they are losing valuable instructional time.
- We are building extra classrooms across the country and I have some statistics to prove what I am saying.
- Additionally, students have access to the lecture audio and slides after classroom discussion.
- The book format facilitates learning and application of observation skills in the context of the early childhood classroom experiences.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.