1espada tradicional escocesa
- Clasped before her in her hands, with its point resting on the mahogany wood, was a large, double-handed broadsword - a claymore.
- As the claymores, targes and antique pistols on the walls of Seaforth Cottage also testify, domicile north of the Great Glen can also engender a degree of swashbuckling.
- The rivalry lives on today with the team prize of a two-handed claymore still keenly contested between Scottish and English clubs.
- Quickly, the Highlander sheathed his claymore and dropped his shield.
- He was wearing a huge sword across his back - a claymore, a heavy, two handed sword that only skilled warriors could wield.