In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sala blanca femininesala limpia feminine
- The entire assembly process takes place in clean rooms to minimize dust contamination of metal - to-metal seals.
- This can be especially serious over mission-critical areas like computer facilities, clean rooms, operating rooms and switching stations, where moisture intrusion can be devastating.
- It's also renowned for its constant quest to improve through homegrown technology, like clean rooms, proprietary software programs and robotic mat cutters.
- The answer is to have a clean room environment - both tool chain and operating system - that the user has created and knows is free of compromises.
- This approach is typically more cost effective than large clean rooms.
- Although the clean room is only part of the building, the $100 million investment was funded entirely out of the pockets of billionaires.
- Wafers are being shipped into the clean room part of the plant, and then cut, tested and packaged by the firm.
- The 85,000-square foot building will house research instruments, laboratories, clean rooms and work space to assist in fabricating and understanding these tiny materials.
- Clean adhesives could be used in demanding environments like clean rooms or glove boxes without contaminating their surroundings.
- Carry out the actual assembly process of optical instruments in a clean, dry environment such as a clean room or under a laminar flow hood.
- As a quality control measure, it has to be made in a clean room environment.
- Due for occupancy this summer, the new building will include 12,000 square feet of clean rooms for micro-to-nano fabrication, surrounded by facilities for materials growth and diagnosis.
- They also boast facilities like clean rooms where dust particles are filtered out so hard drives can be opened up without contamination.
- He wants to fabricate some very high-quality textured materials for scientific study, so he'll have to buy time in a clean room facility - the kind computer chip manufacturers use.
- For example, pharmaceutical manufacture takes in a sterile clean room, as does manufacture of silicon chips.
- More to the point for television and computer monitor manufacturers, it would be an empty box that wouldn't have to be built in a clean room and would have almost no toxic components.
- Chemical separation was carried out in a clean room environment with reagents purified in two-bottle Teflon stills.
- While trying to rid their clean rooms of bacteria, the scientists discovered that the bugs had stuck to molecules of a dissolved semiconductor in the lab's ‘pure’ water supply.
- It said the work will see the construction of new clean rooms taking place next year with a view to beginning production early in 2007.
- The automated process raised yield by over 50% over the manual process while reducing the footprint in the clean room by 67%.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.