In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(for household use)producto de limpieza masculine
2(for skin)(lotion) leche limpiadora feminine(lotion) leche de limpieza feminine(cream) crema limpiadora feminine(cream) crema de limpieza feminine
- In a pinch buttermilk, yogurt and even cream are gentle, natural skin cleansers.
- Cleansing routines should be consistently followed twice a day to include a mild soap, a gentle scrub and a deep pore cleanser.
- The six-product line for autumn and winter includes cleanser, toner, cream, emulsion, eye cream and mask.
- A moisturizing cleanser or cleansing bar should leave skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth without dryness.
- Avoid shampooing every day (even mild shampoos can increase dryness), and rotate shampoos every week or so to prevent a body- and shine-busting accumulation of any one type of cleanser.
- You can also prevent skin from becoming unbalanced in the first place by using gentle cleansers.
- Use a daily soap-free cleanser the other four days.
- In the shower, he should use a water-activated gel cleanser.
- And always remove makeup and grime with a gentle nondrying cleanser before working out and at bedtime.
- A mild cleanser, typically labeled as such, may also be a good choice.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser two or three times a day.
- Remove makeup using a gentle, soap-free cleanser or makeup remover.
- But whichever cleanser you choose, it's important to leave the soap on your skin for about two minutes before rinsing in order for it to do its job.
- Because it may have a drying effect, daily bathing is not recommended unless a low - pH, moisturizing cleanser is used.
- Not only does a dab of toner refresh the skin, it helps to remove any cleanser that hasn't been properly removed.
- Many skin cleansers also contain fragrances designed to mask or reduce unpleasant odors.
- If your skin is already on the dry side, use a thick, creamy cleanser (avoid using soap, which can be drying).
- Instead, start and end each day by washing your face with a glycerin or vegetable-based cleanser.
- ‘I simply use my own mixtures of essential oils with cleanser,’ she answered.
- A simple thick mixture of rosewater, whole milk and oatmeal is a natural facial cleanser.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.