1(of design, plan)lo ingenioso
- Reinventing and inverting images of Irishness, Jordan associates him with intelligence, cleverness, and wit.
- The failure of love punctuates much of the intellectual cleverness of Farrell's works.
- Merlin smiled inwardly at the cleverness and competence of his young student.
- However, her cleverness and talent for witty banter makes it so she never comes across as being oppressed.
- Your compilers seem to have confused cleverness with wisdom.
2(of person)(intelligence) inteligencia feminine(skill) habilidad feminine(facetiousness) gracia feminine ironic