In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1visita a un sitio web feminine
- The commercial yielded 220 click-through inquiries.
- Email is so cheap that they can make money even with almost no click-through.
- The person who has typed in that keyword is clearly motivated to follow through, so you don't just get a click-through, you get a dramatically increased rate of conversion after the click.
- Such click-through consumer response, of course, ideally offers the kind of direct, measurable results that advertisers ache for in an age of increasingly impotent mass media.
- They will also pay either a flat rate per click-through to their sites or a percentage of each sales transaction that results from a click-through.
- From the straightforward cover page to the easy click-through gallery of images, the publication proves again that less is more.
- Sometimes a URL will have a redirection prefix which can be used to track click-through traffic.
- It's not about the click-through; it's about what happens afterward.
- So far my ads have not received any click-through traffic.
- Those members then receive e-mail with a click-through link that takes them to a pre-filled voter registration form and envelope addressed to their local registrar.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.