1secuestro de clics masculine
- Just this week there's been proof that, in principle at least, it's possible to launch clickjacking attacks on users running rival browsers such as Mozilla's Firefox and Google's Chrome.
- In plain English, clickjacking lets hackers and scammers hide malicious stuff under the cover of the content on a legitimate site.
- Gathering video from a webcam can be as simple as tricking the user into clicking on an innocuous-looking link in a Web page, a process known as clickjacking.
- ClickJacking is the latest browser-based security problem to crawl out of the wood work.
- So what should you do to prevent clickjacking?
- IT security and data protection firm Sophos is advising Facebook users to be cautious following a widespread clickjacking attack that hit hundreds of thousands of users on the popular networking site over the holiday weekend.