In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Computing architectures have moved from mainframe architectures through client-server architectures to Internet architectures.
- He is interested in computer architecture and client-server systems.
- Within three years, fewer than 100 people invented computer networking, client-server computing, graphical user interfaces, and laser printing.
- In a client-server environment, file servers serve files to clients using a network filing protocol such as CIFS or NFS.
- This will make it possible to run three-tiered client-server on all Linux servers, eliminating our aging HP-UX hardware.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.