- Computing architectures have moved from mainframe architectures through client-server architectures to Internet architectures.
- He is interested in computer architecture and client-server systems.
- Within three years, fewer than 100 people invented computer networking, client-server computing, graphical user interfaces, and laser printing.
- In a client-server environment, file servers serve files to clients using a network filing protocol such as CIFS or NFS.
- This will make it possible to run three-tiered client-server on all Linux servers, eliminating our aging HP-UX hardware.