1(of car)climatizador masculine
- Further climate control is added by the generous limestone strip that surrounds the oak floor of the big room.
- You've chosen your location, assembled your greenhouse, and fine-tuned your climate control skills - now it's time to plant something!
- Fumes from cleansers, mildews, molds and other toxins are continually recycled back to us in our climate control systems.
- All 1999 cars should have air-conditioning or climate control as standard.
- Other options available include heated front seats, electronic climate control and high pressure headlight washers.
- Rear parking sensors also come with the package and the dual-zone climate control is rapidly becoming a must-have.
- Judging from the now rapidly dropping cabin temperature, her climate control had been damaged.
- She did nothing but speak out against the climate control bill.
- As well as being load-bearing, the piers are part of an elaborate climate control system.
- Electronic climate control will come in very handy if you decide to take your Avant onto summer roads on the continent.
- The climate control has failed (apparently bits of metal have got into the condenser) and my dealer has given me a quote of £2,000 for a new system.
- You'll find climate control, alloys, electric windows and emergency brake assist as standard, even on the base models.
- However extras including a flawless climate control system brought the price up to a hefty £43,918.
- The controls on the centre column for the dual-zone climate control, DVD-Audio system, and optional GPS are well laid out and easy to locate at touch.
- On such excursions, the chilled can holders will prove a literally refreshing idea, as will the electronic set-and-forget climate control.
- Two climate control variables included are ‘central air’ for central air conditioning, and ‘hot w heating’ for hot water heating.
- The city has pioneered the use of electronic selling and complete climate control, and now uses some of the most up-to-date technology in the world.
- On top of each pyramid is a lantern that both brings light to the central stair of the pavilion and acts as a climate control mechanism.
- Luxury climate control, which gives separate temperature settings for the front seat occupants, is a £410 upgrade.
- There is a cold detachment among the passengers that has got nothing to do with the climate control features of the bogie.
2(of the environment)control del clima masculine
3(of micro-environment)climatización feminine