In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(peak)clímax masculinepunto culminante masculine
- The only real complaint with Dark Water is with the disappointing epilogue that follows the intense climax.
- Royalty was on hand at York Racecourse as the highlight of the May Meeting reached its climax on Knavesmire.
- On this note, this year's Arab summit ritual reached its climax.
- Only after four or five minutes does the music become loud, and then there is an intense climax, followed by a return to quiet strings, woodwinds and muted brass.
- ‘That day was a culmination, a climax, the end of a very long road,’ Lewis later wrote.
- Beginning almost teasingly, it builds to a thrillingly intense climax, Cave screaming that he's not afraid to die.
- At the end of this book we are given a look into the future lives and deaths of the characters - a satisfying way to end after the intense climax.
- It's hard to imagine more exciting climaxes than those three.
- It was a cracking climax to an intense week of future fashion.
- There is some lively melody, an intense climax, and a quiet ending to the movement, which is marked Lento.
- The first is a richly layered carpet of sound that swarms out from the speakers, each track picking up pace to an intense climax.
- Matters come to a head when the star is expelled from the team, leading to a climax at once disturbingly intense and morally dubious.
- The culmination of that was an uplifting climax heightened by the emotional residue of what had gone before.
- Glover also provides the eerie guitar noodling and intense emotional climaxes.
- There is a magical moment when an intense climax suddenly becomes a barely audible, hushed pianissimo.
- The match delivered an exciting climax after a total of 550 runs were scored by both teams but the result was not what South African fans wanted.
- The tight Premier Division is heading towards an exciting climax.
- After all, failure to do so could leave them as hapless bystanders in a game of musical chairs which may be nearing its climax.
- The pope blessed the two crowns, and the ceremony reached its climax when Napoleon crowned himself and his wife Josephine.
- He used the word ‘journey’ again and again especially as the speech reached its climax.
- Sexual climax or orgasm is the healthy, normal, inevitable, outcome of the three preceding stages.
- The term ‘orgasm’ - derived from ‘organ’, meaning to grow ripe, swell, or be lustful - is applied equally to the sexual climaxes of women and men.
- For a man, sex instinctively is a testosterone drive toward the ultimate release of climax.
- Besides, so-called G-spot orgasms are different than clitoral climaxes.
- Use this information as the basis for achieving a strong sexual climax and ejaculate.
- He engages in foreplay, but suffers panic attacks before the climax.
- Ejaculation is normally the climax in a male orgasm.
- Dodd and I weren't the type that made love every night and attempted to have climaxes and get kids.
- I want to make you know about sex, to feel thrilling climaxes.
1to climax in sth — culminar en/con algo
2(have orgasm)tener un orgasmo
- For some reason, I'm having trouble climaxing when we have sex.
- There is also evidence that the uptake of sperm is increased when a woman climaxes.
- A man may face delayed ejaculation because he is worried that he did not climax last time and is thus distracted from taking pleasure in the sensations.
- Is it me he is thinking of when he climaxes, or them?
- What if I involuntarily close my eyes while climaxing?
- Some women would say they would like to climax every time, but feel they cannot expect or ask their male partner to satisfy their needs every time.
- And they're not enjoying their orgasms, or they're finding it very difficult to climax.
- However, she climaxed several times that first night, and continues to be multi-orgasmic whenever we have sex.
- Many are unable to climax or only able to climax with the use of a vibrator.
- Sipski and Alexander reported that 11 of 25 women with all levels of spinal injury were able to climax.
- After all, the amount of time it takes a person to climax depends on the partner and the circumstances.
- While ejaculation offered proof that a man had reached climax, a female orgasm was confirmed by physiological measurements such as heart rate and anal pressure.
- Is my difficulty in climaxing a physical problem or a mental one?
1ser el punto culminante de
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.